Friday, May 11, 2007

Long Silence

After a very long silence, largely related to the fact I forgot my password and login details, I thought I would start up again.

I have done lots of things in the last six months. Most of them were dull. The more interesting things were going to India after eleven years. Well actually I've done one interesting thing. I went to a conference in Italy...but I'm not sure that's very interesting.

This weekend we went and stayed at A's business partner B's girlfriend's parents' house....got it? It was an old Victorian house with mad deco. I liked it. Highlights were playing frisbee with ten people with ten frisbees. On Mon and A and I went and flew my kite in Richmond park. I have had it for five years but have never got off the ground. We got it up!

This morning I have just seen a man calmly cycling down the street on a Unicycle in Chiswick.

Aren't you glad I'm back so you can hear the mundane details of my life?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home